Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream | Review

12/03/2015


Hi everyone!

Today I'll be doing a review on the Innisfree eco natural green tea BB cream. I got this product a year ago from South Korea, excuse the dirty tube and dark picture.

I have been using this BB cream for a very long time and I really like it. It doesn't break my skin out (I have oily, acne prone skin) and it blends nicely. I have this BB cream in the color #2.


So this is a before and after of my skin with (bottom) and without (top) the BB cream. As you can see, I have a LOT of acne scars and dark spots and this BB cream covers up quite a lot of them. It doesn't provide perfect, full coverage, but I like the coverage it provides. Although my skin looks darker in the second photo (because of the lighting), the BB cream is actually a little bit lighter than my actual skin tone. However, with some powder the BB cream matches my skin tone. If you have a similar skin color to me, the #2 shade should fit you, if not a little lighter.

This product, however, does not control super oily skin like mine. After about three hours, my skin does get very oily and a little bit of the makeup does come off. 

Overall, I give this BB cream 4 stars out of 5. I really like this BB cream; the only thing I dislike about it would be that it is not super long wearing for oily skin. Also, the little tube of BB cream lasts for a really, really long time. I've had it for over a year and used it almost every day and there still is product in the tube.


So that is my review for this BB cream. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments