Mini Skincare Haul

11/28/2015

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, This Thanksgiving also happened to my mom's birthday. Today I'll be doing a small skincare haul. I got all of these products from Amazon, and I'll have a larger skincare and makeup haul up very soon! ^^


The first thing I bought was this blackhead out balm. Click here to buy the product. I've used it a couple times and I haven't really seen results. This product had pretty high reviews, but I haven't seen any differences yet. I'll continue to use it and see if it helps my blackheads.


Next, I got this moisturizer from Nature Republic. It comes with a little scooping tool and has a thicker cream consistency. It's suitable for combination skin. I've used this product a couple times and I quite like it. However, I wouldn't recommend using this product underneath makeup because it causes the makeup to clot up and apply strangely. Click here to buy this moisturizer. 



The final product I bought was this cleansing oil from The Face Shop. The consistency of this cleansing oil is much more watery than the cleansing oil I used before, the Olive Real cleansing oil from Innisfree. I got the light version of the cleansing oil because I have oilier skin. I've used it to remove my makeup and it does a nice job, although I'm not too sure if I like how watery this cleansing oil is. Click here for the link to this product.

So this concludes my mini skincare haul. I will probably do some reviews on these products in the future. I've also gotten some new products that I've been trying out so I might haul those as well. Also, I bought some clothing items on Black Friday, as well as some miscellaneous things, so I might do another haul for those items.

One final thing, my sister is selling some of my clothes on her Poshmark app so be sure to check that out!

Thanks for reading!



You Might Also Like

0 comments