Skincare and Makeup Haul

12/14/2015


Hi everyone!

Today I'll be doing another skincare haul, plus some makeup that I got. My mom recently visited China and Moscow and kindly helped me pick these products up. ^_^ You'll probably notice that most of the products I got are from Innisfree; I just really like that brand.


This first product is the Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam from Innisfree. I haven't tried this product yet but the reviews online say it is pretty good. I got mine from Taobao but you can buy it from Amazon as well.


The next product is the Bija trouble facial foam, which my mom picked up for me from Moscow. This cleanser is supposed to be good for acne prone skin. I've been using this cleanser for about a week, and I've actually noticed my skin has been breaking out badly. This product does contain salicylic acid, so I assume that my skin is purging right now. I'll be sure to post a review on this cleanser in a couple of months.


Along with the cleanser, I've been using this Bija trouble lotion. So far, I've been liking this moisturizer. It feels very cooling and keeps my skin hydrated without being oily.


The final product I got from this line is the bija anti-trouble BB cream. I like that this BB cream has SPF, unlike the moisturizer. I've only used it once so I'm not sure how much I like this, but I will be posting a review on this product very soon!


This next product is the only product I got that isn't from Innisfree. This is the Aloe Vera soothing gel from Nature Republic. I haven't tried this product out, but it comes in a huge tub and comes with a small scooper. I'll probably be using this in the drier months.


The final product I have is the No-sebum mineral powder from Innisfree. I've only used it once for a short amount of time so I'm not sure how effective it is. Again, I'll be doing a review on this product sometime soon!

That's the end to this post. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments