Thanksgiving | Autumn

12/06/2015


Hi everyone!

This blog post compiles some of the photos I took over my Thanksgiving break and the two days before my break. The leaves on the trees have finally changed into pretty fall colors!

My sister and her boyfriend came back home and stayed with us during Thanksgiving. We went on a hike the day before Wednesday with Gremlin, which you can see from one of the photos above. Thanksgiving this year happened to fall on my mom's birthday, which was nice that she got a break, but also unfortunate because she cooked and did a lot of work on her birthday.

I'm back in school now, preparing for finals week. Yesterday I watched Mockingjay Part 2 (which was super intense oh my gosh) with my friend. I might make a movie review/reaction blog post in the future.

Thanks for reading everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments