Mindfulness

1/31/2017


Hey everyone,

Right now I'm going through a rather dark time in my life, so I've decided to add another daily practice into my lifemindfulness.

I've been very stressed out the past few hours and really needed to recharge myself. So, naturally, I searched up what I should do on Google.

This website was very helpful for me to learn more about mindfulness, and I'm going to implement it into all parts of my life starting today, right now. I listened to the 5 minute meditation just now, and I'm feeling much more at ease.

I still have a long way to go, but this is a start. We all have to start from somewhere, so don't expect to start meditating for hours on end!

I'll keep you all updated as I continue my practicelet me know how you are faring as well.

mel

You Might Also Like

0 comments