Long Time No Blog

1/27/2017

Hello everyone!

It has been over a month since I've last bloggedis it just me or has this sentence been my go to introduction to every one of my posts these days?

I'm finally back, and it's 2017! I hope you all had a great holiday season and have been having a fantastic new year. To be honest, my new year so far has been extremely tiringevery day is so repetitive and long and dreary and depressing....

Anyways, something I've been considering lately is daily blogging. I know that sounds comical coming from me, considering how this blog post started off. However, I was thinking of posting quick snippets of my life on this blog, so each blog post would be short and sweet. I'm going to try giving it a go and see how long it takes to wear me out.

Even though the weekdays seem to drift by slower than ever, I can't believe the end of January is near. I mean, what?! Where did the time go? The end of this year is going to signify a huge change in my life, and I want to document it right here, on this blog.

Anyways, that's all from me today. I wouldn't blame you if you don't believe me, but I'll be here tomorrow. In fact, I'm probably going to work on some blog posts right now.

Thank you so much for reading!

mel

You Might Also Like

0 comments