Germany | Königsee

7/21/2015


Hi everyone!

So this is the second post about mt trip to Europe. The next blog post will be about Salzburg, Austria.

As you can see form the pictures, the Königsee is very beautiful. We ate lunch, smoked fish, in Schönau am Königsee. After lunch we rode a boat deeper into the lake. We hiked for a while and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. There were actually quite a few people there, despite the heat. This was one of my favorite places that we visited in Germany. It's so peaceful and beautiful with lots of waterfalls, rivers, and trees.

Driving into these little municipalities is pretty difficult. The roads are so narrow that only one car can drive through the road. If another car is coming from the other side, we had to swerve to the side a bit and stop to avoid crashing into one another.

So that's about it to this blog post about the Königsee. Definitely a place worth visiting. You can actually bring your dog onto the boat and walk him or her around. Seeing all those dogs made me miss Gremlin a lot who by the way, got a haircut. I'll have to show you guys a picture of her with short hair because she looks so different. I'm used to her short hair now but at first I thought she looked really weird. x)

Anyways, that concludes my blog post. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and looking at the pictures I took. ^_^

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments