Hangzhou | Extras

11/23/2014



Hi everyone

On my blog Etherealm I posted a couple of blog posts about my various adventures in Seoul and Hangzhou this summer. I still have a couple of photos from Hangzhou that I haven't managed to put into a blog post. I wanted to compile all my extra photos into a blog post on whimsical daydream. This blog post is pretty late as my trip ended months ago, but I really wanted to have a post about Hangzhou on whimsical daydream.

Most of these pictures were taken by Xihu river in Hangzhou which is a beautiful river in Hangzhou. This trip to Hangzhou was probably one of my favorite trips I've ever taken. Most of my relatives live in Hangzhou so I was able to visit and spend time with them.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little blog post about my time in Hangzhou. It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back and visit.

Thank you so much for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments