Autumnal Overview

12/23/2014



Hi everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't made a blog post in a while. I've been really busy with school and the holidays. I'm currently on winter break so I'll have some time to make some blog posts for you guys! 

This (very late) blog post is a wrap up of my autumn. My sister and her boyfriend came back for Thanksgiving and we celebrated my mom's birthday as well. I watched Mockingjay pt. 1 with my friend and sister and it was nice. The weather has been cooling down and the hills outside my yard have been turning green. It's also been raining quite a lot which I really like. Right now it's really warm outside, but the past couple of weeks have been colder. :)

Autumn is over and Christmas is almost here! I'll be making a post about my winter break as well. Hope you guys enjoyed today's blog post and had a fabulous autumn!

You Might Also Like

0 comments