Autumn

11/17/2014


Hi everyone!

These are some pictures that I've taken over the past couple of weeks. The weather has finally been getting colder which I adore. I've always liked cold weather more than warm weather. I really hope it rains soon although I live in an area with little rain. I've been sick for the past few days but I'm getting over it by drinking lots of tea. I'll be doing a blog post about sick day essentials very soon.

I've been in a pretty great mood for the past few days. I'm so excited for the holiday season and I'm going to start decorating my room soon. I don't have much holiday decor but once I finish adding some decorative touches to my room, I might do a blog post showing you guys. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see! ^__^

Hope you guys are having a fantastic week and thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments