Scribbles ☼ | Updates

2/01/2015



Hi everyone!

Today I just wanted to make a quick little blog post about things that have been going on in my life. I'm trying to think of a cute name for these blog posts so if you have an idea, please leave it down below! ^__^

The past few weeks have been pretty eventful. I dropped my phone in the bathtub last week while reading. I wanted to try out the Reviveaphone solution but the reviews online weren't so great.

Also, my dad went to the hospital last week because there were gallstones in his gallbladder. He had his gallbladder removed because he was in a lot of pain. He was discharged from the hospital and he's doing much better now. ^ ^

Last week was pretty stressful as my dad was in the hospital and a lot of things were going on. I've kind of been having some friend drama and I was really upset and stressed over it but now I don't really care. If someone is being rude to you, just ignore them. However, don't take it personally. There might be some things going on in their life that may be stressing them out and causing them to snap. I was frustrated by this friend because she was distancing herself from me and acting kind of rude but if she's going to act like that, she's not worth it.

My dog Gremlin has also been having diarrhea. She's a lot better now but earlier in the week her poop was very watery. I didn't take her to the vet because she seemed just as energetic as she usually is and there was no blood in her stool. She wasn't throwing up either. My friend and aunt recommended to keep her warm and give her a little less food. She's been wearing her sweater during the day then at night I put another jacket over her.

I was looking at a couple of old photos through my laptop so I could add some pictures to this blog post and I came across a couple of pictures of my parakeet Morning Glory. She passed away last January and I still miss her so much. Parakeets are such wonderful (and messy) pets. Miss her so much. 

So those are some of the things that have happened throughout the past couple of weeks. I hope you guys like these little update blogs. On Etherealm I would make little posts about my life and I wanted to do the same for this blog as well.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments