Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera | Review

2/15/2015


Hi everyone!

Today I'll be reviewing the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera and talking about how to use it. I got this camera for Christmas from my sister and I've been really liking it.

Before taking a photo, you need to turn the dial around the lens to the correct light setting. I actually printed out some blank pictures that were just white because I didn't use the correct light setting. A little orange light will appear on the correct light setting and you'll turn the dial to the orange light.

This camera only accepts credit card size film. The film was twenty dollars for twenty pieces. I've seen the cameras at Michael's and it costs around ninety-nine dollars. The camera does not come with film but there are packages online where the camera do come with film.

The film will be blank but the photo will start to develop in a couple of minutes. The pictures are so cute and it's a lot of fun to take the photos. The camera is pretty easy to use once you read the directions and understand how to use it.

So I hope you guys enjoyed my little review on this camera. I didn't really go into detail with the instructions on how to set the camera up but if you'd like me to make a blog post about how to insert film and take photos, please leave a comment in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments