Mountains and Hiking

1/20/2015


Hi everyone!

Yesterday I went up to the mountains and hiked with my friend and her family. It was so beautiful up in the mountains and the weather was perfect. I had a lot of fun and it was nice to take a break. The mountains were so peaceful and I was able to just enjoy the beautiful surroundings. After leaving the mountains, we walked around some of the shops. At the end of the night we had a really delicious dinner before heading back home.

My camera ran out of battery very quickly since I had forgotten to charge it, but I hope you guys enjoy some of the pictures I took. The little light bulbs reminded me of one of the scenes in The Fault in Our Stars movie. It was a little difficult taking pictures of the light bulbs so the pictures might appear blurry.

So that's all to this blog post. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments