Food Diary: Vegan Mexican Food!

7/29/2017


(My sister asked if these photos would make it on the blog, and indeed, they did!)

I've missed blogging so muchI was looking back on my old posts from when I visited China, and I was just reminded once again of how much I enjoy blogging.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much to blog about, and as a result, the steady stream of content on my blog has been conspicuously... nonexistent. 

A few weeks ago I did travel to San Francisco with my mom for my sister's bridal shower (hi Audrey), and she took us to an absolutely divine vegan Mexican Restaurant called Gracias Madre.

We ordered the Bowl Uno, Bowl Dos, Coliflor Frito, and a chorizo and potato dish (I can't find the name). I loved the foodthe closest thing to Mexican food I usually eat is a sofritas bowl at Chipotle. This restaurant's food was amazingly flavorful and wonderfully bright and aesthetic, and it's always a great day when I can pick anything on the menu and not worry if it's vegan or not.

That's it for my very quick update, I plan to be back soon!

XX, Mel

You Might Also Like

0 comments