San Francisco Part I

3/29/2016







Hi everyone!

It has been over a month since I've posted! The usual has been going on: I've been busy with school and too lazy to work on my blog. However, I'm on spring break now, and I finally have time to make a post.

I just came back from a four day trip to San Francisco with my mom to visit my sister. The photos above are from the first two days of my trip. I'll be posing a part II very soon.

We visited Lombard Street, Pier 39, and Coit Tower on the first day. The second day, we visited Berkeley.

I really enjoyed visiting San Francisco and Berkeley; the cities are so cute. During the four days we visited, the weather was so beautiful. San Francisco has a lot of beautiful views, and the next blog post will feature some hiking areas we visited.

Berkeley was also really fun to visit. The college campus was really nice, and it would be cool if I could go there someday.

That's all for my blog post today! I'll be posting more photos very soon. ^^ Thank you so much for reading, and I'm sorry it took me so long to make another post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments