Day in my Life #4

10/04/2015


Hey everyone!

Again, sorry for the lack of blog posts! I have not been good at keeping up with my blogs ever since school started. But since I had some time today, I thought I would do a quick little Day in My Life post.

1. Yesterday night/this morning it rained! It's been SO long since it rained where I live so I was super excited to hear the rain. I woke up in the middle of the night to the rain. The rain stopped during the day but the weather was so perfect. The sky was full of clouds and it was nice and cool. I missed this type of weather so much. I checked the forecast and apparently the next two weeks are still going to be super hot. >_<

2. I caught a cold a few days ago and it has been pretty miserable. Actually, right now I feel pretty good but in the morning my throat was in so much pain and my nose kept on running. I was going to meet up with a friend to work on a project but I'm glad I just stayed home and relaxed.

3. Today consisted of me doing homework and just relaxing. I've been sipping on some chamomile tea as well.

4. I watched the first two episodes of Scream Queens today! I wasn't going to start watching it because I had gotten spoiled from Instagram, but I really like it! When I'm watching it, I can't decide if I should be scared or laugh.

So today not a lot of things happened but I wanted to blog a bit since I haven't blogged in so long! I hope you guys enjoyed this little post.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments