How to Make Tacos

5/03/2015


Hi everyone!

Today I'll be talking about how I make tacos. I actually took these picture a month ago during spring break but never posted them.

Ingredients:

Tortillas/Taco Shells
Ground Beef
Onions
Lettuce
Cheese
Taco Sauce
Cooking Oil

So you can start off with already made taco shells or make your own using tortillas. To make the shells simply deep fry the tortillas and fold it into a taco shape while you are deep frying. Set it aside on a plate with a paper towel to let the oil drain.




To make the taco stuffing I first sliced the onions. I put the onion in the freezer for 10 minutes beforehand so cutting it wouldn't made me cry. I actually didn't cry at all when cutting the onion so this trick really works! I used one onion to make enough stuffing for seven tacos. I added the onions into the pan and cooked them for 3 minutes. Next I added in the ground beef. I kept stirring everything and let it cook for until the meat was no longer pink. Finally I added the taco sauce. I used mild taco sauce so I had to add a lot for the taste to show up (does that make sense?). Continue to cook the meat and let the sauce sink in. You can add any other sauces or flavorings that you like.



Once you've finished making the stuffing, take a couple table spoons of stuffing and stuff it into a taco shell. I added some cheese and lettuce on top, although you can add anything you'd like to the tacos.

So I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! I had a lot of fun creating it so tell me if you'd like to see more cooking posts. I'm not too great at cooking but it was really fun.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments