Germanwings Flight 4U9525

3/28/2015

Hi everyone,

So I did a quick blog post about the Germanwings Flight 4U9525 on Etherealm but I also wanted to mention it in my blog post for today. I doubt any of the family members of the victims involved are reading this, but I wan to say my heart goes out to you. I am utterly horrified by this tragedy and I am praying for all of the family members. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain felt by the families who have been affected. I am completely bewildered and disgusted by the actions of the co-pilot. This tragedy that killed 150 lives cannot be called a suicide. The idea of getting on a plane now is terrifying.

I hope everyone is sending love and encouragement to the families who lost children, parents, and siblings. To the people who lost friends and lovers. This should have never happened.

You Might Also Like

0 comments