Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist | Review

1/18/2015



Hi everyone!

So today I'll be reviewing another product by Innisfree today and it is called the Green Tea Mineral Mist. This mist is quite refreshing and feels very cool. I don't think it was too moisturizing or it made any difference to my skin. It was nice to use during the hot summer to cool down my face but I don't think it's very moisturizing or helpful for the skin. I would buy it again because it's quite inexpensive and I think it's very refreshing but it's not that effective.

Overall this product is nice and does not irritate my skin. It doesn't moisturize but I would still repurchase. When using this mist spray it on your face and then tap the mist into your skin. If you don't pat the product into your skin, the mist may dry out your skin instead of moisturizing it. So make sure to pat in the product for the best results.

Thank you so much for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments