Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil | Review

12/30/2014

Hi everyone

Today I'll be reviewing the Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil. I love Innisfree's products because they are an eco-friendly brand and they use natural ingredients. This cleansing oil is really great. It melts off makeup and rinses off easily. This product is great at removing all makeup and will leave your face nice and clean. Sometimes I accidentally get the oil in my eyes but it doesn't sting. This cleansing oil was quite affordable and has nice packaging. I also really like using this cleansing oil to massage my face. I love cleansing oils and most do not make me break out. This cleanser has been amazing and has not made me break out.

To use this oil, apply the cleansing oil to your dry face with dry, clean hands. Apply some water to your face when you've evenly distributed the product and massaged it into your face. Your makeup should melt off easily. Once your done removing your makeup, splash the oil off with some water. I like to use a cleanser afterwards, but the oil does not leave your face feeling oily.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review. I have plenty more reviews coming up on some other products from Innisfree. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments