Skinfood Omija Whitening Tea Toner

10/16/2014


Hi everyone

Today I'll be doing a review on the Skinfood Omija Whitening Tea Toner. I haven't been using this toner to see results but it does remove dirt and makeup quite well. It claims to whiten the skin but I haven't noticed any changes. It has a nice fragrance that isn't too strong. I find that this toner can sting your skin if you use a more abrasive cleanser, but with a mild and gentle cleanser, this toner will work well with it. The toner also comes with this cheek sheet masks that you drench with toner and place over your face.

Overall, I like this toner as it removes dirt on my face and feels very refreshing. I also think the glass packaging is very cute. This toner was about 18 US dollars. I don't think I'll be repurchasing because it didn't do anything special for my skin. I didn't notice it whitening or brightening my face. (skin type: oily, acne prone, pigmentation)

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and thanks for reading!

mel

You Might Also Like

0 comments