Percy Jackson's Greek Gods│Book Reviews

10/26/2014

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be posting my first book review on this blog, something that I do a lot on my other blog Etherealm. I love reading and I thought it would be fun to do book reviews on this blog. So, today I'll be reviewing Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan.

so beautis
I'm a bit late on this review because this book came out in August but I only received it a couple weeks ago because I ordered it at the same time as The Blood Of Olympus. This book was really funny and so enjoyable to read. I love hearing from Percy and about the Greek Gods through his point of view. The artwork in the book was absolutely beautiful and I just loved this book so much. It's a really big book and I have it displayed on my bookshelf as you can see in the picture above.

I was so happy to read this book after finishing the final book in The Heroes of Olympus Series, which concludes our adventures with Percy. ;_; Thank goodness this isn't the last time we'll be hearing from Percy. I'm so excited for Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes which is coming out next year on Percy's birthday. :D Percy Jackson and the Olympians will always be one of my favorite series ever and Percy being my favorite heroine in all the fictional lands.

So this was my short and quick review. If you haven't read it, go read it! It's a really nice book. ;)

Alright, thank you so much for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments