Food Diary: Vegan In-n-Out!

12/10/2017


Two months ago on the way to Knott's, we made a stop at Healthy Junk to grab some vegan and gluten-free comfort food.

OUR ORDER:

  • 3 Classic burgers
  • Skinny Fries
  • Crispy Chick Wings
  • Mango Tango Salad

While munching on the burger, I realized how familiar the taste was; it tasted almost identical to the In-n-Out burgers my mom and I used to eat every weekend before I went vegan. I don't know how they did it, but the sauce in the burger was spot-on. The fries and chicken wings were also amazingI'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Unfortunately, after several rides, I threw up at Knott'sHealthy Junk left me very full and not at all in good condition to go on roller coasters.

Overall, Healthy Junk was a great stop for a vegan who loves junk food. I would love to go again, though wouldn't recommend going on any rides after.

You Might Also Like

0 comments