Goodbye, September

10/01/2017

Before my last post, I hadn't updated my blog for a good 2 months (not at all surprising considering my track record at this point).


Since then, so many exciting things (hence the title) have happened/are happening.

1) Perhaps the most exciting...
My sister got married to her true love!

lovely photo taken by the photographer

I'm so excited for my sister and now brother-in-law.

2) Got my SAT score back...
This had been something I was stressing about for pretty much the entire summer, so when they were finally released, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

I did fantastic on multiple choice but completely bombed the essay which I was pretty surprised to see. Disappointing, but overall, I'm very happy with my composite score and hard work!

I have SAT Subject Tests in less than a week, wish me luck. :P

3) Family
My grandma and aunt are currently staying with us in America, which I am so happy about. I love having more opportunities to spend time with them and have some company in our usually empty house.

4) Fun stuff
I'm currently in the college application process which is very, very fun. It's kind of surreal to even be at this point in my high school career; I always dreamed about going to college and what life would be like.

I'm 90% sure my hair will either a. turn gray or b. fall out by the time decisions time rolls around. I'm already always on edge.

5) Virgos!
My English teacher, myself, my father, my brother-in-law's brother (who is also my brother-in-law but I'm just being specific), and my dog Gremlin all had/have our birthdays during September. I had an awesome birthday with my family, eating delicious vegan Thai food and celebrating with a chocolate cake from Whole Foods (vegan, of course).

Overall, this month so far has been a crazy one, one of the most exciting and hectic, that's for sure!

mel

You Might Also Like

0 comments